10. Memorizing the lyrics to the Beatles song, “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da.”
9. Writing a long essay on the Hamlet-Bojack Horseman linkages.
8. Issuing executive orders around the house, principally to the dog.
7. Intentionally mismatching my daughters’ socks.
6. Attempting to make the sound of one hand clapping.
5. Teaching my Google Home device German.
4. Polishing my wife’s left and right shoes in slightly different hues to see if she’ll notice.
3. Chopping alley ice and sliding the chunks into sunny patches even though it will eventually melt on its own.
2. Muttering apocalyptically.
1. Awaiting the findings of the new administration’s vital voter-fraud investigation.